Boss Mode Command Ideas
With Boss Mode, you can create content simply by giving Jarvis a command and then hitting CMD + Enter or CTRL + Enter on PC.
While there's literally no limit to what you can ask Jarvis for, there are some commands he currently understands better than others.
He's always improving and learning more and more commands every day, but here are some initial ideas to get you started.
Jarvis Commands To Try
- Write some blog post titles about [topic].
- Write a content brief about [topic or title].
- Write a blog outline for a blog post titled [blog post title].
- Write some FAQs about [blog post topic].
- Answer the question "[How much protein should I eat per day?]".
- Write a blog post intro for the above.
- Make a list of [topic]. (ex. Make a list of auto manufacturers)
- Write a conclusion about the above content. (Likely to write a conclusion paragraph)
- Write some ad headlines for the product description above.
- Write ad copy about the product description above.
- Write some youtube titles about [topic].
- Write a video script outline for a video titled [video title].
- Write a video script intro for a video titled [video title].
- Write a video script hook for a video titled [video title].
- Write a video description for the above video script.
- Write a PAS for the content above. (Problem, Agitate, Solve)
- Write an AIDA for the content above. (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action)
- Write a BAB about the content above. (Before, After, Bridge)
- Rewrite the above to explain it to a 5th grader.
- Run Content Improver on the content above.
- Write a value prop for the company described above.
- Write some persuasive bullets for the content above.
- Write a feature benefit for a feature that does [feature description].
- Write a listicle outline for [the best ways to lose weight].