Upgrade to Boss Mode
What's included in Boss Mode?
Jarvis is better than ever before. On the Boss Mode Plan, you will unlock these new features:
- Increased vision: Jarvis can now read back 2000-3000 characters of your document. This improves his outputs and ensures they are more relatable to your previously written content.
- Unlocked Compose button: Say goodbye to the percentage ticker asking you to "Continue writing on your own." You now have access to the Compose button at all times.
- Jarvis Command: You can now tell Jarvis what to write as if you’re literally giving instructions to your AI writing partner.
- Write a blog post title about the top beaches to visit in Florida.
- Write a thank-you note for my birthday present from my mom.
The current price for the Boss Mode Plan is $119/month for 1 user. Additional team members will be $50/month for each team member. If you have users on your current plan and upgrade to Pro+ today, those team members will be included in your purchase price and monthly subscription.
How to Upgrade to Boss Mode
Upgrading is easy in-app. Please note, upgrades happen immediately. They will be prorated from where you are in your billing cycle and what you have already used. Most likely, your upgrade will be less than your monthly subscription because your upgrade is taking effect during your current billing cycle.
- Click on the gear icon in the side navbar.
- Click on the Usage and Billing tab.
- Click "Edit plan."
- Select Boss Mode.
- Double-check that you have added team members to your account if you need them.
- Press confirm changes.
- Refresh your app to reset your plan.
Upgrade details for every plan
We will honor a 30-day money-back guarantee for your upgrade. Meaning, if you purchase the Boss Mode Plan and end up not loving it, no problem; we can help you get downgraded and refund you the difference of your upgrade back to the plan you were previously on. If you want to move down to an even lower plan, we will still honor the 30-day money-back guarantee to refund you the difference of what you previously paid to upgrade.
What happens to your plan if you want a refund and downgrade?
- $29/month Starter plan upgrades to $119/month Boss Mode plan, you will be refunded a maximum of $90 USD and placed back on your starter plan.
- $99/month Pro plan upgrades to $119/month Boss Mode plan, you will be refunded a maximum of $20 USD and placed back on your pro plan.
- $109/month Pro plan upgrades to $119/month Boss Mode plan, you will be refunded a maximum of $10 USD and placed back on your pro plan.
What happens to your plan if you want a refund and cancel completely?
If you would like to cancel your account completely, you will receive a full refund only if you are within 7 days from your last monthly subscription charge. That means if you are on day 8 of your billing cycle, your account will be set to cancel at the end of your billing cycle, and you will receive a refund of the difference of your upgrade.
You can monitor your billing cycle date by looking inside your usage and billing tab. Your monthly billing cycle resets on the same day every month that you have an active subscription.