Jarvis + Surfer SEO
You'll need the Boss Mode plan to integrate with Surfer SEO as well as a Surfer SEO account. If you do not have a Surfer SEO account: Jarvis members get a special deal here! Not sure what Surfer is? Watch this 2-minute explainer video. For even more information on Surfer, check out their help center here.
Step 1: Turn on SEO Mode.
Navigate to your Account settings and turn on the SEO Mode toggle in the "Customizations" panel. Once turned on, you'll get a green banner showing that it was successfully enabled.
Step 2: Open a new Document
Create a new document or go to an existing document to begin. Click on the SEO mode icon to open up the lefthand side Surfer SEO dashboard.
Step 3: Log into your Surfer SEO account.
Make sure you're logged into your account to view the Surfer SEO sidebar tool inside the app.
If you do not already have a Surfer SEO account: sign up for one here! You'll need to enter your credit card details to get the 30-day trial for $1. If you sign up through that link, you'll also get UNLIMITED free NLP credits per month through Surfer. You will need to pay for Surfer SEO separate from your Jarvis account to use this integration.
Step 4: Refresh the page once logged in.
Important Note: Make sure you have disabled any pop-up blocker software you use on your computer. Otherwise, you will not be able to see the following screen when you refresh.
Pick your keyword from the list to see the dashboard below.
Step 5: Learn more about Surfer SEO
You can reference how exactly to make sense of their new sidebar tool in their Help Docs. Happy ranking, folks! 🤗
Still not seeing the Surfer SEO page pop up inside your app? Make sure you have double-checked all these potential blockers:
- Make sure you are logged into your Surfer account. Everyone who uses this mode must be logged into their own desktop/mobile account.
- Switch the browser you are using - we recommend Chrome or Firefox.
- Are you using the Brave browser? They have built-in pop-up shields, which will inhibit our app from recognizing you are logged in.
- Are you using Chrome? Make sure you have your 3rd party cookies enabled, and you have any pop-up blocker chrome extensions temporarily disabled.
- Are you using a VPN? That could be blocking you from being able to see Surfer pop up as well. Temporarily disable it and see if the issue persists.
If you have tried all these and are still not seeing your Surfer integration set up properly, reach out to us at [email protected].