What should my input look like?
Depending on if you are using a template or the long-form assistant, you will want to remember the rules to getting great outputs out of Jarvis.
- Write simply and clearly.
- Let Jarvis be the one to spice up your content. Sometimes, less really is more for him.
- Lead Jarvis where you want to go.
- "Write a blog post about..."
- "Write a birthday card for my mom..."
- "Write an email about..."
- Don't settle.
- Jarvis won't always get it right the first time. Tweak words and sentence structure, cut down character count or add more. Writing with Jarvis is more of an art than a science. Don't give up.
Long-form Assistant examples: