Overages on Starter plan
First off, any words generated by Jarvis count against your credit limit for the month. So each time you press compose or generate content your credits will begin to decrease. You can monitor your usage in-app under the usage and billing tab.
The starter plan begins at $29/month for 20,000 words. If you go over 20K credits, you will be automatically upgraded to the next tier up on the starter plan. This will repeat each time you go over your monthly credit limit.
The pricing tiers are subject to change but are as follows:
- $29/month for 20K credit limit
- $49/month for 50K credit limit
- $89/month for 100K credit limit
- $119/month for 150K credit limit
- $169/month for 250K credit limit
- The price continues to increase based on credit limits
You can adjust your credits in the app under https://app.jarvis.ai/settings/billing/subscription. Make sure you confirm the changes in the app each time you make a change.
The same pricing structure follows for our customers on an annual starter plan. You are still given a monthly credit limit of the equivalent of the monthly price you choose.
- $290/year for 20K credit limit per month (this credit refreshes the same day each month).
- $490/year for 50K credit limit per month (this credit limit refreshes the same day each month).
- The price continues to increase based on credit limits.
If you go over your credit limit for the month, you will be charged an annual overage to move your plan up to the next tier of credit allowance. These charges are non-refundable.